Deamon's Dealer

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Kaif:I love this Position


Ok the story goes like this.....
Hector my boss in Times Now was interviewing Mohammad Kaif when he was just emerging from the ranks of U-19 as a good cricketing brain and very good feilder at point region. So Hector asked him that you are feilding in this position is it delberate or it just comes naturally to you.
His reply was( and in those days he wasn't good with english)
No I always feild at this position because I like this position. Ive been doing in this position ever since I was a kid. I've always doing it in this position. Actually the credit should also go to my father and coach who always asked me to do it in this position. Im also very comfortable in this position.
Well the man was only 19 then but he sure knew his POSITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home